True to Nature digital element
October 29, 2019The Fitzwilliam Museum
🍵 1 min to read (suggested)
True to Nature was another project which came around without digital outputs specified fully in the exhibition planning brief. However, there was a request from the curatorial team to produce a rich set of pages to augment the exhibition online.
To do this, I created:
- Overview of all labels with individual pages for each label
- IIIF embedded images where available
- A page for each artist (with biography) with a list of their works in the exhibition
- A Peripleo map of the exhibition's locations depicted
- A set of viewpoint discussion pieces
All very simple and driven off the Directus CMS.